Oscar Temple – Our client is one of the leading and respected retail and commercial bank in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:Job Title:
IT Business Support OfficerLocation:
- Ensure availability / Uptime of Ancillary applications.
- Ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Reduce application downtime to the barest minimum
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure documentation of processes and procedures within the unit.
- Proactively Ensure 0% downtime on all Ancillary applications within my purview in the Bank.
- Review of Ancillary Applications for optimal performance.
- Ensure prompt escalation of issues to the vendor(s).
- Liaise with the responsible unit to ensure that the appropriate hardware resources are allocated to the application databases.
- Ensure availability and optimal running of the databases by the unit responsible.
- Ensure optimal security and performance of all databases by the unit responsible. Ensure that all databases /Applications are backed up by the unit responsible.
- Effective Training & Skill Transfer to all team members (Ancillary Application Support)
- Ensures prompt resolution of issues.
- Provide jobs status report on a weekly basis to the Head, Ancillary Applications.
- Analyze the processes/applications in use and initiate enhancement as the case may be.
- Good technology related university degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years cognate IT and Software/Database Support experience in a large to medium size bank/financial institution or company providing related services.
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Adequate knowledge of SQL scripting.
- Working knowledge of client server architecture environment.
Key Competency Knowledge:
- Oracle And SQL Server Databases
- Data warehouse and Data Modelling
- Large Data Extraction and Transformation
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for Creating and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns.
- Curate, create, and write social media posts that drive engagement.
- Maintain and update social media content calendars.
- Community management and engagement across all social channels.
- Pitch social-first story and video ideas with viral potential.
- Proven 1- 2 years working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Adequate knowledge of web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- B.Sc (Second class Upper ) in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Computer Science or Related fields.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org